News•Jun 09, 2023
Credera honored with all five spring 2023 Top Workplaces Culture Excellence awards
Top Workplaces recently named Credera a finalist in its five April 2023 national Culture Excellence awards: Compensation & Benefits, Innovation, Leadership, Purpose & Values, and Work-Life Flexibility. Each award testifies to Credera’s efforts in excellence, integrity, and creating a people-first culture.
“When we say one of our core values is ‘people first,’ we truly mean it and live it,” said Andrew Warden, Credera partner and global chief people officer. “It’s an incredible honor to work with our people and see how they lead with humility, innovate with excellence, care for each other, and continuously make Credera a better workplace.”
“I’m thrilled to see this recognition for our teams who work so hard to provide fair compensation, benefits, flexibility, and much more,” said Credera senior director of Human Resources Betsy Scantlan. “Every day I witness world-class leaders who deeply live our values, inspire purpose, and make space for our people to be their best selves.”
The Top Workplaces Culture Excellence awards
The Top Workplaces program highlights organizations that are creating extraordinary company cultures and work environments for their employees. The national Culture Excellence awards recognize exceptional companies in specific aspects of company culture, with five awards given in April and five in October.
Backed by data received over 16 years from more than 27 million surveys at over 70,000 organizations, Top Workplaces has developed objective benchmarks to determine its award winners. All awards are based solely on employee survey responses, which include statements regarding 15 research-based culture drivers.
In each of the five April Culture Excellence awards, Top Workplaces recognized approximately 200 organizations in the medium company size bracket (of 500-999 employees). The five awards won are described as follows:
1. The Top Workplaces for Compensation & Benefits award honors companies that “provide packages their employees believe are fair for the work being done and compared to others in the industry.”
2. The Top Workplaces for Innovation award features companies that “have created a culture where new ideas are encouraged, which helps employees to reach their full potential and benefits performance.”
3. The Top Workplaces for Great Leadership award “celebrates organizational leaders who inspire confidence in employees and the company direction. They listen to what matters most to employees and use that insight in decision making.”
4. The Top Workplaces for Purpose & Values award recognizes organizations that “have successfully communicated the company mission and integrated those aspirations into the culture.”
5. The Top Workplaces for Work-Life Flexibility award honors organizations that “have built a culture that enables employees to meet the demands of their personal lives while maintaining high performance.”
Credera is a global, boutique consulting firm focused on strategy, transformation, data, and technology. As a part of Omnicom Precision Marketing Group, our approximately 4,000 consultants across the globe partner with clients ranging from long-time market leaders to emerging companies delivering strategy and execution leadership to create tangible business results. Credera's deep business acumen and technical expertise, combined with a deep dedication to building trusted relationships, unlocks extraordinary business performance for our clients. Our mission is to make an extraordinary impact for our clients, people, and communities.
Interested in working at a global, boutique consulting firm?
Credera offers the experience, expertise, and geographic reach of a global organization, with the culture and client partnerships of a boutique firm. We strive to create a work environment that is inspiring and deeply rooted in our core values.
Interested in learning more? If you’re a servant leader looking to take the next step in your career, we encourage you to check out our open opportunities. Additionally, explore what our employees are saying candidly on Glassdoor.com.