Since 2004, Triumph Business Capital (TBC) has provided invoice factoring to over 7,000 small to mid-size businesses. In 2012 TBC became a part of Triumph Bancorp, Inc. The strength of Triumph’s commitment to each client relationship is reflected in product innovation and the strategic partnerships they’ve established.
Aaron Graft, CEO of Triumph Bancorp, Inc., articulated Triumph’s tenacity, pursuit of excellence, and others-focused approach to client service well when he said, “Be relentlessly obsessed with outperforming the market at battle speed. Then, when you’re done, be humble.”
Triumph Business Capital built their operations on a commercial software product and the constraints of this core system began to limit their ability to grow. TBC decided to partner with Credera to establish a platform that would allow TBC to better serve their clients.
Credera took the time to thoroughly understand their current processes and overall business objectives during a discovery phase. This research revealed opportunities to improve customer experience and alleviate significant work for front-line employees.
After analyzing a wide range of options, Credera and TBC came to the conclusion that a custom platform was needed to meet all of Triumph’s business objectives as they scale and grow. The new platform was developed using Credera’s agile-based product development approach. Prior to releasing the solution, an iterative build and test process took place. Once the platform was released, Credera analyzed and monitored system performance and throughput, immediately addressing any issues.
Triumph Business Capital can keep up with the growth they are experiencing and scale quickly while providing the best customer service possible.
Triumph Business Capital has seen the following results from their partnership with Credera:
- New business opportunities: The platform now enables TBC to attack completely new lines of business.
- Competitive advantage: TBC can provide a much greater breadth of services than competitors are able to offer.
- Streamlined operations: Existing processes are streamlined, and appropriate automation has increased overall throughput.
- Enabled scalability: System and database performance has improved, and revised data structure has enabled scalability.
- Reduced risk: By addressing system constraints and limitations, TBC has mitigated a wide variety of system and process risks.